Saturday, December 30, 2023

 My sincerest apologies for this belated update. Life, as it often does, took me on a whirlwind, and regrettably, I haven't kept you in the loop. Now, however, I'm thrilled to report that I've found my way back and am diving headfirst into the world of painting, surrounded by a mountain of lead that I've been collecting.

I've been toiling away, carving out a space to bring my artistic endeavors to fruition. Initially, I secured a spot, all set to unveil my creative sanctuary, but alas, the fickle hand of fate played its cards, and the pandemic struck, unravelling my plans. I graciously handed over that space to my wife for her tutoring business, surrendering to the unpredictable twists of life.

But, as luck would have it, a new opportunity arose in the form of a dilapidated building just a stone's throw away from the original spot. Hence, my silence on this blog – the renovations and transformations demanded my full attention. The new establishment surpasses the old one by leaps and bounds, and I couldn't be more elated.

Picture this: three rooms, each with its own charm and purpose. The first, a sprawling 20x30 foot haven, adorned with tables of various sizes, a cozy living room setup, and a charming coffee bar. The second, a 20x20 room housing a 12-foot game table, complete with a wall showcasing a myriad of board games for our patrons' pleasure. A small cafe kitchen and a bar grace this room, adding to its allure.

And there's more – the final room is a work in progress, a vision taking shape. I envision a war room reminiscent of the old-school gentleman's club – flags proudly hanging, arms displayed on the walls, high-back leather chairs, and a grand battle table as the centerpiece. Stay tuned for updates as I embark on this exciting new chapter in the gaming arena. I can hardly contain my enthusiasm to share the journey with you.












No comments:

Post a Comment